The origin of tomatoes can be traced to South America with the Mexicans being the first people to domesticate it as a food. The consumption of tomatoes spread throughout the world following the Spanish colonization of the Americas and today tomatoes are grown in over 150 countries. Tomato processing, which began with the manual canning of tomatoes in 1847 currently represents a highly organized industry with sales worth billions of dollars. Around 80% of the tomatoes produced worldwide are consumed as fresh, whereas the remaining 20% are utilized in the tomato processing industry. Processed tomato products include- peeled tomato, partially dehydrated tomato, diced tomato, tomato snacks, tomato paste, ketchup, soup, juice, sauce, powder and concentrate. Among all these products, tomato ketchup and tomato sauce in small packages have seen a rapid growth in the past few years. The United States currently represents the worlds biggest tomato processor accounting for more than one third of the total global tomatoes processed. Other major countries include- Italy, China, Turkey, Iran, Spain and Brazil. As an important flavoring ingredient, processed tomato products are extensively used in the food processing industry, fast food joints, hotels, restaurants and in house-hold consumption. A number of factors are currently driving the growth of the tomato processing industry. These include changing food habits, rising incomes, urabanisation, increasing snack food consumption, emerging markets, growing consumption (especially by teenagers and youngsters) of fast foods, etc. IMARCs latest study Tomato Processing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a tomato processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the worlds leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the tomato processing industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the tomato processing industry in any manner. To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact: IMARC Group Asia: Email: [email protected] Phone: +91-120-415-5099 IMARC Group North America: Email: [email protected] Phone: +1-631-791-1145 IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa: Email: [email protected] Phone: +44-702-409-7331 To know more please visit:.www.imarcgroup.com/tomato-processing-plant Contact Us IMARC Group Email: [email protected] Website: .www.imarcgroup.com/ LinkedIn: .www.linkedin.com/company/imarc-group Twitter: @IMARCGlobal Contact No: +91-120-415-5099 About the Author: The International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group is a leading adviser on management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. IMARCs information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Article Published On: ..articlesnatch.. – Food-and-Drink 相关的主题文章:

Similar Posts