[WB]01 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds: Barcelona England Abstract: the sword odds odds combination is not inexhaustible, a specific interval, the odds of the same structure will be repeated, the different structure of the combined odds play their what effect, in the same odds of history, can often find some breakthrough. Manchester City VS Barcelona game time: November 02 03:45 Manchester City is currently ranked in the Premier League, the record of 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses, into the loss of 9 goals in the top 24, the performance of the defensive end of the same outstanding performance. Nearly 10 large-scale events (Cl +) team 5 wins 3 flat 2 negative, two defeats were League Champions League defeat to Tottenham 0-2 and 0-4 defeat to barcelona. Barcelona is currently ranked second in La Liga, record 7 wins 1 flat 2 negative, scoring 30 goals to lose 12 balls, the highest Spanish fire. Nearly 10 big game, the team 8 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses, the only defeat for the league’s 3-4 defeat at celta. The odds are 2.86 3.60 2.40, with the history of lost and found probability is 33%, a probability of 27%, win probability is 40%, the odds that occupy a certain advantage. The longitudinal comparison, both sides of the 5 Champions League against Manchester City, 0 wins and 5 losses in absolute Lee, the last Champions League home court battle Manchester City lost 1-2. From the trend, the momentum of Manchester stride forward singing militant songs in 5 games setback, 1 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses, the last round of League victory over West Brom to avoid 7 fights; Barcelona status is outstanding, the team ushered in the 4 game winning streak in defeat against CELTA after. A record, Manchester City nearly 12 home court 8 wins and 4 draws, including last season’s Champions League draw with Real Madrid, but the last two home court events draw with rivals Barcelona Manchester; nearly 10 away 9 wins and 1 losses, the only defeat the League to celta. Handicap, the affected hemisphere disk, both are in general. At present, Yiqijuechen Barcelona in the group, the win again almost can advance 2 wheel locking the first round, the odds of Barcelona win lose in the rising, apparently have doubts about the Barcelona and Manchester City powerful home court away game, but also conducive to betting shunt. Taking into account the hot state of Barcelona and the Premier League showdown with the attention of the game, the first choice of Barcelona win the game, the two sides choose to shake hands and. This article is provided exclusively by "lucky place"相关的主题文章:

Similar Posts